PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Another bowl of Carter Hall for me, this time in the Peterson Junior Rusticated Billiard as I sit out on the porch watching the moon rise. I'm usually smoking something more complex by this time of the evening, but I'm not sure there's ever really a bad time for Carter Hall. It's one of those blends that's just always agreeable no matter the time of day, the season, what pipe you stuff it in, or how you stuff said pipe. Carter Hall is a simple blend but never boring or tiresome, to me at least, and tends to be what I reach for whenever I want a smoke but aren't in the mood for anything in particular.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Louisiana Broken in my Former paneled lovat.

538-C0-F82-F86-A-4789-A240-E8-AB38096197.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching the D-Backs-Phillies game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.