PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to Dick Tracy from my radio collection. Not a very good show.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. The others are elsewhere.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
20231012213801_IMG_3078~3.JPG

Reusing a previous picture cause it's too darn late and I'm too sleepy to turn on the lights and take a fresh one, but I'm just puffing away on some Haunted Bookshop in the Dr. Grabow Lark before bed. I remember when I first started pipe smoking I absolutely hated Haunted Bookshop, but somehow it eventually managed to become my favorite non-aromatic blend. Funny how tastes can change like that.puffy

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Mixture, flake isn't available locally and duty from the US is...prohibitive beyond a quarterly order for me. Flake is on my wishlist for X-mas. Thanks for the recommendation, I'm sure it will smoke well in either of my meers or possibly my Nording Shorty.
@HRPufnstuf The Clay King recommends the Erinmore Flake; it's a good flavourful, delicious and slow burning baccy, not hard to light especially with an ember from a blacksmith's forge!

Status
Not open for further replies.