Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Black Irish X in a Meer...​

oJQUpmI.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Thank you, Dino.

Lucky to have him still.
He had a heart attack aged 62yo (smoked 40-60 cigs/day). At the time, he was treated in a "normal" hospital ward, as he was over 60yo and the Coronary Care/Intensive Care Ward was reserved for patients under 60yo. Obviously he wasn't expected to survive much past 62yo, and it would have been deemed a "misuse of a valuable facility" !
I guess he's having the last laugh :)

Wow what a story and 99! How often do we get to see someone we know this age, do you think Dad could give us a pose, so we can congratulate him?

To your Dad! ? ??

Much love and Aloha! ❤️ ?

Last edited:

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
As I sit in the dread of this weary ghostly night, steadfast puffing on my pipe, the howling of ghouls tries to bring shiver and fright, but I tamper those ember coals cheerful and right. I ponder and gaze into this night, knowing as I puff my pipe, it is the anchor that holds me firm and tight, that no ghosts, ghouls, or demons, shall ever rip from my might! ??

To everyone, be well and to your health this day! ❤️ ?

Well the only Festive Blend I have is 2020 Cringle Flake all day and tonight in my Dr. Grabow dated from 1967-1969, Commodore 65 Zulu with a vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon with no stinger.

6360C154-9E1B-4F4A-AC99-3A18470FFCB9.jpeg