PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
I’ve been a little busy and haven’t been posting as much but I’m still smoking. I had my typical morning bowl of Crooner in a MM Cob today and on the way home more Warped Cloud Hopper in my new Ropp nose warmer bulldog which I’ll now let sit for a few days. Now I’m thinking I’ll go for a VaPer, which one I’m still debating lol.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Working on Father Dempsey in a Rossi Notte. This pipe is a bit rough around the edges for the price point, IMO. The blend itself is in that sweet English zone. I personally think there are better renditions, but this falls in the same ballpark as several Boswell’s blends, Old Dublin and Potlatch just to name a few…and Presbyterian for that matter. I could be wrong, but they are just so similar to my taste - and it’s largely the sweetness that promotes this. I feel like Potlatch does it better than all of them I’ve tried to date. Sorry for the added commentary - shitty evening - So, I’m taking it out on the forum talking about pipe tobacco… so take that… ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, perch and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. I knew Fried wasn't sharp in the first inning, and the Astros made him pay for bad pitches in the second with five runs.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg