PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
I got some PS. Luxury car Bullseye in April of 2020. I wasn't enamored of the blend when fresh. I've tried it periodically since then and promptly put it away again. This week I gave it another go. Lo and behold, it is eminently smokable and enjoyable. About to get so,e more and am wondering whether I will have to wait until spring 2023 to find it palatable.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Fed every cat I could, and am going back to work. Listening to Mad Dog Russo's radio show on the XM.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. I'll likely end the day with this smoke. Just fed the feral cats who obviously wanted more food than I gave them earlier, but that's typical of them.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Happy Friday! More Watch City Simply VOriental in a big Estella 115 EX. Can’t get enough of this blend these days! Liked it when it came out last year, but LOVE it now that it has sat in a jar for almost a year. For me, it is a perfect blend for the Fall, and I have a feeling this jar won’t last long!
4EE9B27D-1009-4BDB-B24A-02D8511654E4.jpeg