PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
2012 Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug in a Jack Howell Brandy.
FR1iwRe.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
GH and Co Coniston Cut Plug from this unnamed egg I've decided to dedicate to Lakelands. I find this plug to be so satisfying. Dark fired and Lakeland make an amazing combination and the nic presence is stout but not overwhelming. I also don't find the Lakeland to be overwhelming in this. Just present enough to remind you it's there but not shouting. I believe this one is in my top 5 favorites. View attachment 103613
@Verdant I enjoyed the Coniston Cut Plug in my clay pipes.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
McClelland 2010 in a Rubio.

View attachment 104035
That is one incredible looking pipe! Noticed a couple of to/from golf course pics yesterday - if we are lucky the sun might peek out and we might get up to 48 degrees this afternoon. If so, off to the course! Bought a leather wrap/pouch thing and will be taking a pipe out with me - expect to be the only person on the course so I may pull up on a hillside and enjoy a nice view while sampling whatever I put in there (can't remember).

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for later, Sir Walter Raleigh original in a Thompson Cigar house pipe stamped "West Germany," with the instant oxidizing stem replaced with an acrylic tortoise shell stem. It's a freehand with good thick chamber walls and plateau on the brim, an estate pipe gift from a pipe smoking friend and his wife.