PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. Going to work very soon.
Kaywoodie_Billiard86_1927.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Now finishing some GH&Co Kendal Mixed sprayed with GH&Co Black Cherry flavoring in a Dunhill Cumberland 6101. While it also mellows the blend nicely, no cherry taste and not much smell. I'm gonna have to sit down with GH and explain to them the meaning of “flavoring.”
1633495019941.png

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 50th. wedding anniversary. After church, where the Orthodox Metropolitan of Chicago (a rank equal to a Cardinal in the Catholic Church) blessed us at the close of the Liturgy, we went out, later in the afternoon, for a sumptuous dinner at Chicago's venerable Italian Village.
At home, I enjoyed a 50 year old Cuban Tueros Tubo corona, in a cedar lined aluminum tube, that I bought on our honeymoon in the Bahamas. I had a dram of The Macallan 12 to warm me up on a chilly early evening, under the gazebo.
The cigar was amazing. Lots of cedar, pepper and spice and a smooth, not too strong, Cuban flavor. The most incredible thing was the ash. It held on until the very end. I had to give up with about 3/4 of an inch left, as I didn't have a roach clip, to prevent burning my fingers or setting my moustache ablaze.
Man, what a magnificent day!

(The poster is from my granddaughter's high school graduation)
View attachment 100927

"Mpravo Ntino, na zisete, na sas xairontai!" - Congratulations Dino to both of you!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 50th. wedding anniversary. After church, where the Orthodox Metropolitan of Chicago (a rank equal to a Cardinal in the Catholic Church) blessed us at the close of the Liturgy, we went out, later in the afternoon, for a sumptuous dinner at Chicago's venerable Italian Village.
At home, I enjoyed a 50 year old Cuban Tueros Tubo corona, in a cedar lined aluminum tube, that I bought on our honeymoon in the Bahamas. I had a dram of The Macallan 12 to warm me up on a chilly early evening, under the gazebo.
The cigar was amazing. Lots of cedar, pepper and spice and a smooth, not too strong, Cuban flavor. The most incredible thing was the ash. It held on until the very end. I had to give up with about 3/4 of an inch left, as I didn't have a roach clip, to prevent burning my fingers or setting my moustache ablaze.
Man, what a magnificent day!

(The poster is from my granddaughter's high school graduation)
View attachment 100927
Congrats friend...........................

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning everyone, I just finished a bowl of HU Zulu (thank you @simong) in a BC Cadre Noir and I have to say it’s one of the best smokes I’ve ever had, a real masterpiece and I can’t recommend it enough. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Now I’m making another espresso on the stove and packing some Sutliff Ready Rubbed Match, another excellent blend imho. I’ll be smoking this in the Barling Pick Axe, the first one I got with the original stem.
image.jpg