PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 50th. wedding anniversary. After church, where the Orthodox Metropolitan of Chicago (a rank equal to a Cardinal in the Catholic Church) blessed us at the close of the Liturgy, we went out, later in the afternoon, for a sumptuous dinner at Chicago's venerable Italian Village.
At home, I enjoyed a 50 year old Cuban Tueros Tubo corona, in a cedar lined aluminum tube, that I bought on our honeymoon in the Bahamas. I had a dram of The Macallan 12 to warm me up on a chilly early evening, under the gazebo.
The cigar was amazing. Lots of cedar, pepper and spice and a smooth, not too strong, Cuban flavor. The most incredible thing was the ash. It held on until the very end. I had to give up with about 3/4 of an inch left, as I didn't have a roach clip, to prevent burning my fingers or setting my moustache ablaze.
Man, what a magnificent day!

(The poster is from my granddaughter's high school graduation)
View attachment 100927
Nice stick for the celebration! Congratulations on the 50 years to both you and the wife.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 50th. wedding anniversary. After church, where the Orthodox Metropolitan of Chicago (a rank equal to a Cardinal in the Catholic Church) blessed us at the close of the Liturgy, we went out, later in the afternoon, for a sumptuous dinner at Chicago's venerable Italian Village.
At home, I enjoyed a 50 year old Cuban Tueros Tubo corona, in a cedar lined aluminum tube, that I bought on our honeymoon in the Bahamas. I had a dram of The Macallan 12 to warm me up on a chilly early evening, under the gazebo.
The cigar was amazing. Lots of cedar, pepper and spice and a smooth, not too strong, Cuban flavor. The most incredible thing was the ash. It held on until the very end. I had to give up with about 3/4 of an inch left, as I didn't have a roach clip, to prevent burning my fingers or setting my moustache ablaze.
Man, what a magnificent day!

(The poster is from my granddaughter's high school graduation)
View attachment 100927
Congrats Dino!??☕