PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PS Black Cavendish 201 in a Kaywoodie Saxon straight blast tapered billiard. I think this is meant as a condimental Cavendish, but it makes a fine low-key smoke, with a bit of sweetness and spice. It also gives pleasingly voluminous smoke you can almost chew..

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
EMP in a Pete smooth Aran (408) while I turn a quick piece around for a client. (The Aran is good for writing/typing, as opposed to say a House Pipe.) Didn't bring my phone so no pic. My pipe rotation pales compared to most on here, but I'm trying to avoid PAD and currently am feeling the pipes to be more tool than art (function over form). We'll see if that lasts. I may do one large tobacco purchase if that light I see in the tax tunnel does turn out to be a train barreling our way.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I assume you just tell people before 5 p.m. it is "sweet tea."
Now, now, EssJaySea. I’m no lush. It actually is sweet tea. I try not to drink alcohol on a daily basis, though work, the wife, and life’s curveballs, challenge me.

Having said that, I’m fairly certain I’ll be having a bourbon while watching Monday Night Football this evening.?

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Now, now, EssJaySea. I’m no lush. It actually is sweet tea. I try not to drink alcohol on a daily basis, though work, the wife, and life’s curveballs, challenge me.

Having said that, I’m fairly certain I’ll be having a bourbon while watching Monday Night Football this evening.?
As I wrote it, I worried it would seem I was implying it. I did not mean to.

Sweet tea is usually just too (forgive me) sweet for me. But my sugar intake in general is extremely low at this point. I couldn't tell you the last time I had a soda, for instances.

I'm also expecting a bourbon or two, tonight. I'm working on keeping it to two drinks on the weeknights, maybe one (ahem, two) additional ones on Friday and Saturday.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this freshly opened bag of Ascanian No. 1 in a slight bent smooth dark brown 1930-40s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I have a very good friend to thank for the pipe, which I'm smoking for the first time. And, another very good friend for the 250 grams bag, too. I never realized how generous people could be until I joined the pipe forums.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 bulldog.jpg