PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Evening everyone, I’ve been smoking GH Jamaican (Rum) Flake that I found tucked away in a tin on the shelf, I’d forgotten just how bloody tasty it is . I’ve had three bowls of it so far today but I’m changing it up with Kramer’s New Mix in the lizard skin Club billiard.

On deck I have Wilke Golden Sceptre & Crystal Palace, Tuskegee Airman and some From Beyond for bedtime, the FB smells identical to the remnants of a tin of Nightcap I have so they nailed it in that respect, taste wise I’m preferring the From Beyond, smoother and fuller flavoured than the Nightcap imo.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Dan if you go 'Woke' you won't smoke!
@condorlover1 Not heard this term before but it seems to relate to my ideals and beliefs. I've been getting my plastic bottles refilled and the local tobcconists in Chesterfield sells loose pipe tobacco that they weigh into your own container.
Bargain Booze in Chesterfield sells Erinmore Flake in tins with no plastic packaging; I've smoked a tin of this flake in my clay...

Frasermac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2020
@Frasermac GH Cherry Vanilla is my favourite pipe baccy; I was smoking it in my RAOB clay pipe (since sold) when I went to see Lace Wars at Cromford Mill in 2019.
It was my (and probably a lot of others) first pipe tobacco and one I still really enjoy. The room note is particularly good and its mild Nic strength suits a lightweight like me to a tea ?

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
We started with a relaxing smoke. St. Bruno, in a MM Cobbler...........................
@JOHN72 I've smoked a few packets of St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in my clay pipe but won't be buying the flake again due to its excess plastic packagaing; @condorlover1 says "If I go woke, I won't smoke" - an Americanism I'd never heard of before.
Although English, I can tell Simon emigrated due to his use of American words, phrases etc.
He told me that the British lost America due to the Redcoats smoking Clan in their clay pipes!!!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
@JOHN72 I've smoked a few packets of St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in my clay pipe but won't be buying the flake again due to its excess plastic packagaing; @condorlover1 says "If I go woke, I won't smoke" - an Americanism I'd never heard of before.
Although English, I can tell Simon emigrated due to his use of American words, phrases etc.
He told me that the British lost America due to the Redcoats smoking Clan in their clay pipes!!!
In my neighborhood tobacco store I only have it in Ready Rubbed........its price is truly incredible (5.90 euros) I have ordered 60 bags. ................I'll try to collect 100 bags before the end of the year...........Now or never...............