PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with a scoop of chocolate chip mint ice cream for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Haven’t posted in this thread in quite a while, mostly because my smoking has been sporadic lately due to a cross-country move.

Made it to Cincinnati. New job is going well. Still looking for the right house so we’re in an Airbnb in Madisonville.

Currently enjoying some GL Pease Sixpence in a Castello Natural Vergin Lovat. And since it’s much more widely available in my new hometown, enjoying a pour of Weller Special Reserve as well.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Peterson Royal Yacht in a MM straight hardwood/maple, which looks to me a little like Danish modern furniture. It comes as a filter pipe, but I like it without the filter, nice open draw. Some day I'll smoke my remaining tin of Dunhill branded Royal Yacht, though they are made by the same people, just different brands. The Dunhill should be fully aged by then. This little hardwood pipe is a good little cooker, if you need something light and portable. Musicman, I'm sure you've tried the Skyline Chili franchise in Cincinnati, maybe five-way with "the works." Across the bridge in Covington, there's a clock tower that plays out the Pied Piper story with mechanical figures. There used to be a puppet theater nearby; I don't know if it is still there.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a third of a bowl left of Watch City Mr.B’s in a straight smooth dark brown 1933-40 Medico Frank patent 1967585 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to a Beatles documentary on the XM.
Medico-Frank.jpg