PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
I will use - more or less - the words of JOHN72, by his permission (which I take by myself ! - thank you John): "Enjoying now Ampohra Burley, in a Charles Towne Cobbler".
As a temporary pipe stand, I use an old African Kalimba, a self-made musical instrument, based on a Canadian herring can.
It was given to me as a souvenir, found in the belongings of a beloved person that is in not with us anymore (in this world) who loved very much the continent of Africa, its countries, culture, people e.t.c. and travelled there a lot.
Have a good day good people.
The meteorologists say that is going to be a rainy, even a stormy one, here in Athens. Sometimes they are right, sometimes not. We'll see...

Amphora Burley in MM Charles Towne Cobbler.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to the BBC's recreations of Groucho and Chico's Flywheel, Shyster, and Flywheel radio show from the 1930s.
Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2015 Sir Walter Raleigh in a 1922-38 Made in Ireland Peterson Dublin 3 straight smooth dark brown bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Working and listening to Information Please. Unlike today's Q&A shows, this series rarely asked the panel easy questions to answer.
Peterson3_Dublin_bulldog_1922-38.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Finished another Archie Christmas story, fed all the cats, and am watching an episode of Ellery Queen.
PetersonNAP.jpg