PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
McClelland Christmas Cheer Year 2016 courtesy of @solideogloria86 in a Savinelli Miele 611 KS Bent Dublin. Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, Oak titmouse, Northern flicker, Common raven, Grey-sided flycatcher, Dark-eyed junco, California towhee and White-crowned sparrow. Lots of activity today, including the Dodgers getting the s**t beaten out of them by the Braves (I'm using reverse psychology).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cobiha, sugar snap peas and cheese topped black beans dinner with a slice of chocolate cake topped with sliced strawberries for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures The Dread Planet 2021 in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Working hard on this review so I can post before tomorrow's afternoon release of it. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.
Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 egg.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cobiha, sugar snap peas and cheese topped black beans dinner with a slice of chocolate cake topped with sliced strawberries for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures The Dread Planet 2021 in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Working hard on this review so I can post before tomorrow's afternoon release of it. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.
View attachment 104452
That's a real looker!

Mar 1, 2014
Two bowls of Kendal Kentucky, blended with FVF at either 30% or 50%, in a Brebbia Calabash and Radice Collect.

59EFB285-2E79-4CE1-95F6-05AE7ABCD4D4.jpeg

Well now I know how much my Nicotine tolerance depends on blood sugar content. I had a decent supper, rice and vegetables, some yogurt for dessert, but almost no sugar in any of it and I didn't bring a Dr. Pepper, big mistake.
I can smoke three bowls of Balkan in a row without a sugar drink but I guess Kendal Kentucky is a different beast. I only got through one and a half bowls before the shakes and sweating started.

As for the blend I think I don't like Full Virginia Flake, the blend with 30% FVF was much more enjoyable than 50% FVF.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Cause everyone’s doing it… post hunt Carolina Red Flake w/perique in a Savinelli. Don’t like straight Virginia’s…but do enjoy the Va/Pers…and some Virginia/Orientals. The Red Flake worked pretty well with my buds and I enjoy the tart/sour, so glad I got some. Plenty to smoke now and again while stacking some years on some.

D02A57C8-4479-40C6-A228-8BBBB71F656C.jpeg

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
Two bowls of Kendal Kentucky, blended with FVF at either 30% or 50%, in a Brebbia Calabash and Radice Collect.

View attachment 104453

Well now I know how much my Nicotine tolerance depends on blood sugar content. I had a decent supper, rice and vegetables, some yogurt for dessert, but almost no sugar in any of it and I didn't bring a Dr. Pepper, big mistake.
I can smoke three bowls of Balkan in a row without a sugar drink but I guess Kendal Kentucky is a different beast. I only got through one and a half bowls before the shakes and sweating started.

As for the blend I think I don't like Full Virginia Flake, the blend with 30% FVF was much more enjoyable than 50% FVF.
You described my first experience with War Horse Green, plus spinning.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: 3 P's - Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Meer...​

feAbUOu.jpg