PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Smoking some Night Cap in my GBD Super Q that I finally got to fit together properly with a cherry seltzer. It’s chilly tonight. Grouse hunting tomorrow. Just may have to take a sit down in the woods tomorrow and have some more Night Cap in the same pipe. I’m really enjoying this stuff and the GBD is a great smoker.View attachment 49219
Love to hear talk of shooting as takes me back to school holidays on the moors in LLangollen, N. Wales but also tinged with nostalgia as I've just sold my last shotgun.

Churchill Coronation "De Luxe" XXV built in 1936:-
20180124_122303_resized (2).jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with a slice of cheesecake for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching The Untouchables episode we didn't finish when we lost power a couple of nights ago.

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with a slice of cheesecake for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching The Untouchables episode we didn't finish when we lost power a couple of nights ago.
I’m not going to miss out on that release, I’m not going to miss out on that release, I’m not going to....

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Now smoking KBV Yoshimi’s Smorely La King Beta Test in an undated, unbranded straight smooth medium brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Time to do another set of walks.
Just received my first tin of Navy Flake, haven’t popped it open yet.
Let us know how it is. PS Luxury Navy Flake is the only version I've smoked so I don't know how much variation there is. I'll confess I don't have the budget some of these guys have, so I buy carefully if at all.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Mac Baren: HH Old Dark Fired in the FrankenMeer...
Csjxvu8.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.