PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Argentine criollo twist in the Hardcastle's Argyle bullcap.

WP-20201025-017.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
This being an off-day day, m'lady made cinnamon raisin French toast for lunch. While at the Zoom chat, I smoked:
D&R Windsail in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.

Wilke No. 222 in a long neglected in a big 1978 Strambach gourd calabash with a meer cap. The cap is reddish. Ought to take pic of it sometime.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Year 2008 H&H Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful pizza dinner with couple of scoops of Haagen-Dazs Crispy Trio Layers. The layers are white and milk chocolate ice cream with Belgian chocolate layers. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of 1950s Rattray’s Black Mallory in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching the Dodgers-Rays game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.