Status
Not open for further replies.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PS Amsterdam in a Johs sandblast bent Dublin with a brim cut at a particularly rakish angle, my being such a rake. Amsterdam is a good blend but seems to have disappeared from the bulk selections, but perhaps it will resurface. I really like my six or so Johs pipes; they've never caught on with Forums members, but Johs keeps making good volume, selling them at moderate prices, and keeping them available. Someone out there shares my enthusiasm.

Plutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2020
Shropshire, UK
Looks like I've missed alot..
Got my first Peterson System pipe the other day (got a second shortly afterwards that I might show off later).

A Standard System 313, in horrible shape.. I've done my best with her..
20201025_185551.jpg
The rim was ruined, and the bowls pretty cracked inside. Recovered the exterior as best I could and am slowly building a cake over some pipe mud.

Loading up with some GH Sweet Maple Twist. Heard about it on here, glad I did, it's tasty! ?
20201025_185427.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a long, leisurely lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Burrrrley Morning Pipe Fall/Winter Edition Beta Test in an undated, unbranded, slight bend smooth brown made in France VBF zulu with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Getting ready for a Zoom chat on what it turning out to be a cold day.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Looks like I've missed alot..
Got my first Peterson System pipe the other day (got a second shortly afterwards that I might show off later).

A Standard System 313, in horrible shape.. I've done my best with her..
View attachment 48402
The rim was ruined, and the bowls pretty cracked inside. Recovered the exterior as best I could and am slowly building a cake over some pipe mud.

Loading up with some GH Sweet Maple Twist. Heard about it on here, glad I did, it's tasty! ?
View attachment 48403
Good of you to adopt an "0ld dog" and give it love and a new life!

Status
Not open for further replies.