PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I'm smoking bowl of 70-year old(?) Black Mallory that @ashdigger shared with us a couple of years back. Pipe is a Nachwalter churchwarden. I don't smoke latakia that often, but I'm really grateful for this wonderful treat.

It's from an old cutter-top - you can read about it here: Cutter Top Tin of Rattray's Black Mallory (Pic Heavy) :: Pipe Tobacco Reviews - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/cutter-top-tin-of-rattrays-black-mallory-pic-heavy.57926/
View attachment 48391
Awsome pipe.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Daughters & Ryan Rimboche AB in the RC Sands.This smoke was brought to life by the LJ Peretti's 150th anniversary Zippo pipe lighter.View attachment 48406View attachment 48407
I've been eyeing that lighter. Didn't get it on my last order from LJP. I'm rough on my zippo and worried that the graphics won't last long. What is your opinion on the quality of the added logo?

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
I've been eyeing that lighter. Didn't get it on my last order from LJP. I'm rough on my zippo and worried that the graphics won't last long. What is your opinion on the quality of the added logo?
Too soon to tell.I only took it of it's case and filled it today.I don't know how it's fixed onto the lighter.Seems like it's some kind of label.Looks solid,though.Only one way to find out.20201025_170108.jpg

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
First smoke in this Brigham 5 dot from somewhere between 1980 and approx 2000 according to Charles Lemon. Charles is the authority on all things Brigham. I am smoking some rubbed out Rattray Wallace Flake. Drinking some coffee and a glass of water while watching the Chiefs vs the Broncos

20201025_152731.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.