PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
I’ve been piping on some 17 year old Tilbury these last few days in my Savinelli pipes. (Rusticated Clark’s Favorite, Rusticated Fantasia 626, and Rusticated Tortuga 504). Each bowl has been like a lovely dream that ends far too soon. Truly fantastic stuff.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The power was out for a day, and we just got our internet, cable, and phone back in service after the effects of the hurricane. Today, I have smoked:
Circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a undated quarter bend Royal Meerschaum fluted paneled brandy meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem.

Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem.

And I'm just finishing this bowl of Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a 1976 black rough carved Pioneer Meerschaum Hungarian with a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.