PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Up early at 4:00 this morning and smoking some Old Joe Krantz in an Albert John billiard and having some Kona Gold coffee to wake up. I don't know anything about this pipe that came in a lot of pipes that I bought on eBay years ago but it is a good smoker. It is stamped "Grecian" on the other side of the shank.

Albert-John-Billiard-004.jpg

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
It depends how far north you are, but the Chicagoland Pipe Collectors Club meets on a monthly basis, often at the Arlington Pipe and Cigar Lounge in Arlington Heights.
Here's the link to the club's website:
Heck yeah! That looks awesome but I'm so north I'm looking at more Wisconsin. Chicago is about 90 minutes depending on where I'm going. Arlington Hights is a bit close but not much.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Apparently, the documents you sent, were on a slow boat to China. But, I happy to say, I am reading them carefully, and burning them as they go. Burning down to the very last ash. Condor..., for breakfast and dinner. The first smoke was in my trusty little Marxman Mel-O. Next one will be in my Castello. Yes.
I have to send a couple more declassified secret documents. Pretty top secret top secret. I think I'm going to have a few shots of whiskey, before Friday comes and I have to have a few shots of whiskey again. Before Friday arrives.

Attachments

• IMG_6659.gif
    IMG_6659.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.