PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a Rubio Billiard.

IMG0056.jpeg

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Starting off this dreary late autumn day with a little slice of Americana, Cornell & Diehl Pegasus in a Dr. Grabow Lark.

IMG20231110113620~2.jpg

I wasn't sure what to make of Pegasus at first, since it's basically just a slightly mellower and naturally sweeter version of the Haunted Bookshop I already knew and loved. There are some things about it that I'm starting to develop a real appreciation for though, like how it can be retohaled without pepper bombing my nose hairs off and how the somewhat lower nicotine content makes it more of an easy anytime smoke than it's ghostly brethren. It's still got that same rough throat abrading quality as Haunted Bookshop towards the end of the bowl though, so I don't think I could smoke it all day, but it does make for a very agreeable change of pace from my usual rotation of Danish aromatics and Lakelands. puffy

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Day off, all the rock I care to shovel is shoveled, lol. A post in another thread of @JimInks inspired me in two ways - pulled out my circa 1914 Adolph Poseners (the straight billiard will remain unsmoked for the foreseeable future) and enjoying the other one, which is a wonderful little pipe with ……. some Wilke No. 72 ala Walter Cronkite. Lucy is fixated on a maple leaf, lol. IMG_3360.jpegIMG_3363.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Chilly and windy today, and rain looks to be on the way. Only Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were outside.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Day off, all the rock I care to shovel is shoveled, lol. A post in another thread of @JimInks inspired me in two ways - pulled out my circa 1914 Adolph Poseners (the straight billiard will remain unsmoked for the foreseeable future) and enjoying the other one, which is a wonderful little pipe with ……. some Wilke No. 72 ala Walter Cronkite. Lucy is fixated on a maple leaf, lol. View attachment 260303View attachment 260304
Those pipes are beauts!

Status
Not open for further replies.