PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I would have never thought of that! I just thought about a long smoke session.
@Tate Downed my clay pipe of Kendal Gold in 36 seconds - a new record for the Clay King!
The longest I've ever managed is 54 minutes with a clay pipe of St Bruno Ready Rubbed.
@The Amish Tyrant says it's interesting the Clay King is going for the quickest and longest smokes:)

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
About to hit the sack but I’m being kept awake by storm Ciaran (dumbass name for a storm with 80+mph winds) blowing bins and other crap down the street. Anyway I’m smoking some Palmetto Balkan in the swan neck CPF with a little Japanese whiskey.
It seems the French Clap pipe de luxe I got today is more precious than I originally thought, a friend that knows more about these things than I do recons it’s very early 20thC and the bone tenon leads me to agree, unfortunately the hallmark on the band is too faded for me to make out exactly when it was made and French hallmarks are a bugger at the best of times. image.jpg

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
@Tate Downed my clay pipe of Kendal Gold in 36 seconds - a new record for the Clay King!
The longest I've ever managed is 54 minutes with a clay pipe of St Bruno Ready Rubbed.
@The Amish Tyrant says it's interesting the Clay King is going for the quickest and longest smokes:)
That's awesome, man!! I'll have to try to time when the Clay comes in. Maybe I can shoot for Duke 🤣

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Smoked a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Deciding on my next smoke as I watch The World Series.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

H

HRPufnstuf

Training my new Lorenzetti Avitus bent pot nose-warmer. Gave it some Mark-Park (Mark Twain/Hyde Park). Too tight and too hot, this little pipe has very thin upper bowl, I wore out my first one this way. Adapt or die!

Photo is meant to give the pipe scale, a pint of Witbier in the background.

IMG_0100.JPG

H

HRPufnstuf

Missed out on my late night Halloween smoke. Not many trick'r treat'rs round these parts, being set back down a dead-end street (not quite cul-de-sac). Guess my brain was too spooked by any sounds I did hear and kicked my butt straight to Krugersville.

C&D From Beyond '23 in a Charl Goussard Black Blasted Author with a Transparent Brown Swirl Saddle Stem.

View attachment 257799

First bowl of this blend, and so far it is damn tasty. Much more woody than the standard smoked incense of Cyprian Latakia, and to me, that is a great thing. Glad I ordered deep on this one like my spidey-senses informed me.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to November. Happy smokes, all!
Very handsome pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.