Status
Not open for further replies.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
GH & C North Star in a 313 Premier
wbsPD0Ml.jpg
You were right about that diseased beauty.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Watch City Slices in a Peterson System Standard B42. Just finished my never ending jar of it with this bowl. I was sad because I thought I was running out of it, but this past weekend, I went by my parents house for dinner and I happened to rummage through my cellar, which is located there, and found a jar with about 8 oz of it mixed in with the rest of my bulk blends. I'm happy knowing that I still have enough of this blend to last a while if I continue rationing it the way I rationed this last jar.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. None of the others were around. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Jost's Old English Supreme J299-Canadian.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Smokes damn good, only problem is the bit is fairly chunky and will try to fall out of your mouth. Definitely not like Eltangs regular bits, but I suppose that’s why it’s a fifth of the cost. I’ll probably pick up another basic in the future.
Wow, Tom is renowned for his bits and their comfort. I know you can get bit replacements for the basic pipes, maybe worth a try if it continues to give you grief. Enjoy it in good health mate, looks like a beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.