Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2023) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend which goes on sale Dec. 5 at 6 p.m. EST. Aged red Virginias with stoved katerini and the last of Mark Ryan's 2003 perique.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Just got off from work and smoking some Old Joe Krantz in a Sunrise apple. Looking forward to the SEC Championship game this weekend: Georgia vs Alabama. Go Dawgs!

Sunrise-Apple-003.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a Savinelli billiard.

Great combination of sweet casings and
white burley sharpness. There’s also that burley floralness which kinda reminds me of Peretti BPC. Well done, Ernie Q and JimInks!
Thank you. I'm very pleased that you like it. I wanted an upper level old style OTC BurVa, and it was much harder to do than Ernie and I expected. It took seven tries before we were satisfied. Rouxgaroux took five.

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2023) in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.