PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skink

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
Your Moretti is just gorgeous. Love that work on the morta.
Thank you. When I first bid on it off of the bay, I was surprised that no one else was trying to get it. I've smoked about 50 bowls through it, no signs of any damage or burnout in the chamber like some other forum members have had with their mortas. Marco, the shop owner, is a pleasure to work with.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, been cleaning a couple of pre-republic Peterson bulldogs, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Gold Star Brazilian Bourbon Santos, neat, is my drink. See you folks when I have the chance.Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I actually checked it out the day you posted yours. It's a beauty but I just bought 2 pipes and have a commission lined up. A Bakelite stem is coming as soon as the wallet recovers.

What a cool pipe! That stem is huge.
All that talk about Bakelite had me frothing at the mouth - just my luck - SPC posted 3 new Yeti pipes yesterday and I put one on layaway.
It'll be my first by Micah. Seems he has had a shooting star strapped to his ass the past few years.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
All that talk about Bakelite had me frothing at the mouth - just my luck - SPC posted 3 new Yeti pipes yesterday and I put one on layaway.
It'll be my first by Micah. Seems he has had a shooting star strapped to his ass the past few years.
I checked those out too. None of them spoke to me at that moment. I'm afraid to go back and look again:ROFLMAO:

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I checked those out too. None of them spoke to me at that moment. I'm afraid to go back and look again:ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t get a tan blast with plateau if you are picky about rim darkening, I traded my yeti away because of this. It was a great pipe, but something about light stained plateau got dark quick. I’d get one again, just a dark brown or black blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.