PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I just had 1/2 bowl of Country Squire's P.S. Blend in a Vauen Olaf bent egg. Very mild, no tongue bite, pleasant Latakia forward blend with mild cavendish. I could taste the breadiness of the cavendish but the latakia added a fermented sweeter malt, barley kind of flavor. Like the difference between regular ale and Guinness Stout or white bread vs a bakery multigrain. For a few seconds I tasted something like cherry then a perfuminess like oriental but milder barely there flavor. I recommend it, I wanted to keep smoking it to discern more of the flavor. I would recommend it to those who want to try a mild tobacco that is latakia forward. Strong in flavor but mild with a pleasant room note. Pleasant aftertaste too ... like figs.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Tbaggins

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2021
Montana
Holy crap! My tired eyes thought you were really flying for a second there! Those graphics are amazing, can't wait to see what they will be able to do in years to come.
It’s wild, a lot of screenshots I see I can’t tell if it’s real life or not lol. The other day was the 40th anniversary of Microsoft flight simulator. The graphics are really impressive!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Last night, SG&Co. Squadron Leader special edition with Perique, in a smooth Jerry Perry poker sitter, my first Perry pipe bought in 2002. He etches the year of carving in the shank. I bought this at the N.C. State Fair, one of two venues where he sells pipes, the other being the TAPS pipe show in Aprils (when it happens).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a giant Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in with a big golden delicious apple on the side. Snacked on a bunch of unsalted peanuts, too. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.