PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big French cut pork chops and baked potato, sweet corn dinner with a big slice of chocolate pie and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Mazel tov Pipe IT on the birth of your grandchild!
Though I'm a little late in responding, my congratulations to you too, Tar Wheel, on the birth of your grandchild. I also want to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family on the passing of your father. May his memory be eternal.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Earlier I smoked some C&D Yorktown in aDr GrabowRoyal Duke apple while driving to Phoenix. Now a bowl of "Derriston" in a straight Falcon with a semi blasted Bulldog bowl. Drinking some Christian Brothers brandy and listening to some Bach on the radio. Flavorful smokes, my friends!
@edger I was smoking some Yorktown in my clay pipes at the Redcoats & Revolutionaries event; the blacksmith lit my clay pipe with an ember from his forge!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Closing in on the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City Beta Test VBur in a straight smooth brown post-WW2 LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian with a metal screw-in tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Work's done for the day, and I'm reading while this bowl lasts.
LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
@UB 40 @edger I was having baritone & euphonium lessons before COVID put a stop to it:-(
I like brass bands and would like to start playing again. I bet my neighbours are glad I'm not having online brass lessons:)

Maybe now is the time to go on with brass instruments. Euphonium and baritone both I like a lot.

Maybe the Lester Bowie Brass Fantasy is something for you:

Status
Not open for further replies.