Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Good morning all and happy Monday. Public holiday here today so I’m going to take it just chill for the day, might wander over to the beach and see what’s happening there but I’ll wait a while because we have a pretty solid sea fog rolling in at the moment. Smoking some Cabbies mix in a Castello #33 with a yeti full of coffee whilst I contemplate getting a commission pipe made 🤔
1232AF43-E6D2-489A-BA6C-9B93DECDFCD2.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this humid, muggy, cloudy afternoon, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. If it hadn't sprinkled a little during my last lap, I would have done one more.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed eight slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side. Going back to dieting as of now, but yesterday and today was worth the fun of eating! I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth medium brown slight bend 1950s Comoy’s London Pride 337C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Larry's Twilight #10, neat, is my drink. Getting ready for my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
Comoy's_LP337C_birdseye.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Making some fast cellphone edits of a cyclocross race I shot a couple weeks back.

Smoke: Whimsical in a Moonshine Midnight Sandblast Cannonball
View attachment 179883Film: Kodak Tri-X in a Pentax K1000 w/ 35mm F2.8 lens
View attachment 179884

All my respect for you using still a tri-x-pan in analogue manner. But why did you choose the vignette thing, dropped down - I suppose- in a later stage of digital processing of the negative slide.

As far as I remember this certain pentax lens hadn’t a built in (faulty) effect like that and was as clear as other lenses of the days of 24x36 mm Photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.