PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
Watch City Stubb's Pipe in a Georg Jensen bent brandy. Haven't smoked this blend or pipe in a while and I'm kicking myself because this is and has been a winning combination for me. I've been on an English kick for the first time in a while and boy did I miss burley.
It’s great to come back to an old friend. Especially burley, there’s something satisfying about it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Work's done for the day, and I still have a few things to do. Last smoke of the day is Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. It's time to check on the ferals.
Kaywoodie_Dublin 86_1927.jpg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
View attachment 179544

Perique cones in a MM acorn cob before I get on with work. Busy weekend.
A cute little pipe. Some people suggested MM cob to me many years ago, but I've never tried before. Because of this forum , I suddenly became interested in it. How about C&D carolina gent?I really like the red saddle-stem, or any other good suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.