PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
Starting off my birthday with a bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 111793
Very Happy Birthday to You! ? I happen to be smoking some Edgar right now.

gentlemancob

Might Stick Around
Apr 21, 2020
Utah
A rare warming of temps to 50 led me to load up a pipe with Sutliff Holiday Spice.

While I sit outside reading President Eisenhower’s farewell address for class, a massive flock of geese flew over and bombed me. Thankfully, they missed my pipe, but my paper and cup of tea were not so lucky. I’ll just focus on smoking for a bit. Think I’ll fold up some Navy Flake next.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I'm not ashamed to admit I'm smoking my usual Presbyterian from my beautiful paneled Dr.Grabow Royal Duke. Aside from some cobs, this was the very first pipe I ever bought... and I still love it. The grain is actually remarkably nice for a Grabow Royal Duke. I don't know if it comes through in the picture, but the left side especially has a really beautiful, almost flame grain look. Plus, this guy has a great open draw and smokes perfectly. No matter how many "nice" pipes I get, this guy will always have a spot in my rotation.
View attachment 111620

Hey now, don’t put down the Grabow down, LOL just kidding. :)

I love my 1967-1969, Commodore 65 Zulu with a vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, there was no stinger when I bought it.

This thing is a beast, absolutely amazing, rivaling some of the finest in pipes, not trying to toot my own horn, just saying.

So if you have a thing for Dr. Grabow, not sure what you know, be on the look out for the Estates.

24DE05F1-44EA-4D1A-8DD8-C5E58AFBD14A.jpeg

527A0342-97AF-4997-9A99-EC1E571AF103.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.