PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Windjammer in a Trypsis bent acorn. I don't smoke this blend nearly enough for how much I like it. Starting to realize I should probably sell off about 3/4 of my English blend stash since I never touch it anymore and just stock up on all my Burley blends and some navy flakes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and snow peas dinner with orange slices for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a slight bent smooth dark brown 1930-40s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to watch a Tim Holt western.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 bulldog.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
@tfdickson Great looking pipe, I’ve wanted to try Rattrays old Gowrie but I haven’t found a place with it in stock, nor have I found the time to try all the samples I’ve bought over the last 6 months lmao. How is that blend

I love it, it’s my favorite Rattray blend. Full, rich, sweet (in a natural way), and round. It has a little strength as well, more so than Hal O the Wynd despite the ad copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.