PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 44 in an undated straight, smooth light brown unbranded short shank Bing-ish billiard with a long, tapered black vulcanite stem. Working!
Unbranded French "Bing".jpg

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
AFC (unidentified but possibly A. Frebjau & Co. Ltd. former English factory taken over by Oppenheimer Pipes) / H.H (unidentified) stamped on the mount with marks for Birmingham 1918

View attachment 107809

View attachment 107808

+ Peterson's NUTTY CUT
View attachment 107811
Ive taken the position that AFC pipes were made by BBB, and were essentially “own makes” that didn’t make the grade. That said, the couple I’ve owned, and a few more I’ve seen listed, have had either the Bloomfield or Frankau makers mark on the silver. Beautiful pipe regardless bro

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews Comoy’s “ Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed the feral cats, and am listening to Command Performance as I work.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Have a few things to do around the house before bed time.
Bing1 copy.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Another day, another dollar, another night another..........! Anyway here I am enjoy my second bowl of the day whilst drinking a cup of that K-Cup coffee ruminating on the fact that making coffee has become so much easier over the last 20 years. I thought I would start the day on an 'up tick' so it's a bowl of Bosun's Plug and my favorite meerschaum. Have a good day men and I will check in with you all later.

thumbnail-3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.