PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and mashed potatoes dinner with a big slice of freshly made Boston creme pie for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Ok here we go again, it’s Jim Time, WoOt! :)

@jiminks I found you online, riding the Tabac Unicorn, you write so many great reviews on, that we fall in love with, trying to chase that Unicorn.

You sit a top it, majestic, riding with no fear, because you Sir have tamed the Tabac Unicorn Beast!

More shout outs to you Jim, posting and giving shout outs all day barely justifies your worth, but it’s all we have to offer you here, our praises to you! ❤️

View attachment 111899
Such awesome posts, man. I blush with pride. Thank you!

I thank everybody for all the great birthday wishes. You folks are just super people!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did you guys know, Jim has trained a bunch of the feral cats he feeds and has them working at his office helping. ?

He hasn’t perfected their training, they get a bit wild at times, but you’ll see how far he’s come in this video!

Damm @jiminks this amazing! :)

So here’s the cat video for the Birthday Man! :col:

Too funny, man. Going post that on my Facebook page in a couple of minutes.

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
I don’t know if it’s because of jim birthday but today my bowl of St Bruno Ready Rubbed was slightly grassy, rather earthy and woody with some tart and tangy citrus, bread, light sugar and floralness, a pinch of spice, and some stewed tangy dark fruit. nnnn Hope you having a good day folks , i also smoked 2 bowls of GLORIOUS Ennerdale Flake into a meer.
E4B611F4-0C60-4C26-90D6-6E3497CEBE21.jpeg
I just received my boots from black friday sale , i cannot be more happy ice fishing gonna be good this year !
2ECC0A5C-D975-4F3D-85C6-050C5C5C5390.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.