PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I have an unsmoked Maru Armellini 3/4 bent rusticated dublin I'm trying to work into the rotation. Got it as an estate.
I don't even need a picture. Can visualize that perfectly! Love me some Armellinis. I look mainly for his; I really need to look for those by his daughter. I don't even know how many TBI Veronas of his that I've got -- 8 at least, probably more than that.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for later, Planta 2012, a ripe Marula fruit aromatic, in an Austrian bent smooth Kemberling Rhodesian, a gift from my well-traveled sister. Marula ferments and is known for making elephants inebriated. People wonder how some fruit could give such large animals a big buzz that can knock them off their feet; it seems elephants don't eat them often, aren't "experienced drinkers," and also are probably just not good at processing the alcohol content even at low "proof." You can't get a drunk smoking this blend, but it is a pleasant change of pace; a Forums member sent me most of a two-ounce baggie of this blend. For which, again, thank you.

Jun 23, 2019
Is it against to rules to smoke this blend in November??! ? I think an exception can be made for the days after Thanksgiving...

McClelland's Holiday Spirit in this Doctor's Bamboozled Brandy - planning out my December and it's looking like a lot of winter golf ?

mVkspjRl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.