PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Whole leaf. A spicy evening blend. Ribbon cut.

30% kentucky
20% perique
25% black stoved bright virginia
25% red virginia
5% latakia
(This adds up to 105%, thats how spicy it is! Ha actually I added a little extra perique and didn't want to do the math)

Dark, tangy, a little fruity and of course spicy as hell. Through a chacom grand match billiard.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Been busy this evening, and while being so, I smoked:

Year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

KBV King's Ransom 2021 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem.

And I'm not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke High Hat in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Hungarian natural with a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Watching Red Skelton.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Another truly enjoyable Saturday "Brady Bunch" ZOOM meeting with all my pipe smoking buddies! While participating in the "crack" (or do you spell it craic) I sipped Peach/Mango Green Tea with a splash of Gentleman Jack, in a hefty tumbler of bergs, and smoked Wilke No. 524 (old stock with Syrian Latakia) in my Comoy's Selected Straight Grain 9 bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.