PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
While I was at a very fun Zoom meeting, I smoked:

KBV Festivus VaPer beta test in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.

KBV Festivus Pudding beta test in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

And I have about a quarter of a bowl left of Sutliff Prince Andrew in an undated straight smooth dark brown H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 286 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Haven’t been able to taste anything today ?. Had a bowl of Spark Plug, I could kind of taste the Lat, but not much else. Then I had some Firedance- nothing, some homemade crumble cake- nothing, some Director’s Cut- nada.

I’ve brought out the nuclear option: War Horse Bar in a cob. It’s not looking good. I can taste the coumarin taste in the topping, but that’s about it. No other COVID symptoms, so hopefully just some seasonal allergies messing with my sinuses or something.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am about a quarter of the way through this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. This should get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Micoli copy.jpg

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Did a little snacking, and am about a quarter of the way through this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. This should get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 53321
I love that! Looks like a meteorite. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.