lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
"Warrior plug" in meer
wJj8nZyl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail in an undated straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. It's the bottom pipe in the photo.
Pete_SSpigot&Baker_Street.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
That one really is a beauty, Jim! I've noticed you gravitating toward it a fair amount recently.
Actually, I've been smoking it nearly every day since I got it. Basil Meadows made it for me because I always wanted a squashed tomato. It's the first pipe I ever had commissioned, and he gave me a better looking pipe than I expected. In fact, he gave me the pipe! I didn't expect that, and since it ended up being a gift, it's even more special to me.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Actually, I've been smoking it nearly every day since I got it. Basil Meadows made it for me because I always wanted a squashed tomato. It's the first pipe I ever had commissioned, and he gave me a better looking pipe than I expected. In fact, he gave me the pipe! I didn't expect that, and since it ended up being a gift, it's even more special to me.
One word. WOW!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke Beta Test in an undated quarter bend Royal Meerschaum lattice apple meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. Time to walk before my weekly Zoom meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.