PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for a little later, KVB Sakura, apple blossom aromatic, in a Johs semi-rusticated Lovat. A subtle blend that isn't much like any of the cherry blends we knew, sample courtesy of a Forums member. This is more like spring in Japan or in Washington D.C. Nifty pipe, lots of bowl, not too much shank and stem. j. GANDY, I love your cat, who looks just like our recently departed Bella, even the expression.

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
I'm smoking some C&D Pegasus in a humongous Moretti poker that I keep on my desk. I love this thing, but I would get TMJ if I had to clench it for more than a few seconds at a time. The Pegasus is pretty tasty, it has a sour-ish note (not the right word, but I can't quite place it) that keeps it interesting. It's got some nuttiness and sweetness that I could enjoy all day long.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in an undated smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray silver spigot apple with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.