PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I started the evening with Peterson's Irish Oak in my Storient PM. That was so tasty, I went to an aged VA mix from McClellands in an old Peterson system meer. I then went to GL Pease JKP rubbed out into a tiny Peterson system 317. Now I'm smoking Red Rapparee in a the same Peterson system 317 and that will do me for the evening. Any more tonight, and I'll probably end up asleep in my chair! Each blend delicious in a different way and each making me glad to be a piper.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Three Friars in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Going to finish the night/morning with current Three Nuns tinned version in a horn Meer.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
SG/Medium Virginia Flake in a Ser Jacopo Picta Van Gogh hawkbill.

vangogh.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Esoterica Blackpool in a Smoking Dragon cob. French roast in the French press on the side.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Had a lot of bowls yesterday at the show. Sampled Lane Limited's Very Cherry and BCA blends and I had a bowl of 1Q and one more of Easy Street. Great day of pipe smoking and talking pipes and tobacco! Can't wait for day two. This morning it's a bowl of 7 Seas Regular in my basket saddle bit billiard.

chopsie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
Mick McQuaid Plug in a basket bent billiard, really nice slow burning smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.