PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Due to popular demand from my taste buds, I'm now smoking Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
EMP in my Storient PM2012. After waiting 2 hours at the tail end of a 17 block gas line failed after only moving 1 block in that 2 hours. Lost 2 ticks of gas. At that rate I would be out of gas in a few blocks. Sittin on half a tank, will make that last until gas deliveries step up.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Fribourg&Treyer Vintage in a Upshall bent billiard.

DSC01471.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Dorchester in a smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
Just finished a bowl of Butera's Royal Vintage Latakia #1 in a basket pipe. Back to internet on the phone; I won't be posting much. I had nearly convinced myself I didn't like latakia, (all tasted the same), at which point I realized I would be severely limiting my experiences in pipe smoking, and decided I would be taking a break from Va's until I could discern the subtle differences in the few latakia based blends I have. I like Nightcap a lot; it turned me back towards the dark leaf. I like Blackhouse, and the Royal Vintage is okay. Right now I'm about to try to figure out 965. Last smoke of it seemed acidic and slightly bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.