Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Friends of my wife postponed an outing today because of rain.... so I'm going fishing!
Ratttray's Dark Fragrant in this unbranded poker while going through my stuff. Coffee.
View attachment 311147
Looks like some floating line is loaded on the reel.
What is the species you’re after today? Is there a hatch going on? Have an awesome day on the water!

Roach1

Can't Leave
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
View attachment 311179El Ceppo with a scoop of everyone's favorite, CBG. The distinct chemical under taste is taken from the essential ingredients found in Government sponsored Chem Trails. It gives the %departing smoke that special look that says peace out and be submissive. I feel better already.
Do you drink the grape koolaid with that? 😀

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Getting ready to watch the Yankees-White Sox game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Do you drink the grape koolaid with that? 😀
The grape is definitely present. You can taste it. Not just taste it, but experience it like you might a real grape. Obviously, there is a bit of chemical taste beneath those notes, but after awhile you can ignore it. And then... the tobacco becomes nice and pleasant... leaving you thinking you will have another scoop the next day. If you are a dyed-in-the-wool straight Virginia man, to quote Obi wan, "These are not the tobacco scoops you are looking for."

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GLP Navigator in a Pete Spigot 999

52890615456_67c105b476_o.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps under cloudy, very humid skies, and have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Had the Yankees- WS game on pause so I wouldn't miss anything, and unpaused it just in time to see Stanton hit a home run. Lunch and coffee follow this smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Continuing to enjoy the patio. Another Boswell poker- a commission back in 2010 for graduation from The National War College loaded with KBV, Acadian Flek. Some ice water accompanying.

Reading up on beneficial plants and remedies for my sheep.The power of plants is amazing. Makes you realize how much knowledge we’ve lost today.
IMG_1610.jpeg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
The grape is definitely present. You can taste it. Not just taste it, but experience it like you might a real grape. Obviously, there is a bit of chemical taste beneath those notes, but after awhile you can ignore it. And then... the tobacco becomes nice and pleasant... leaving you thinking you will have another scoop the next day. If you are a dyed-in-the-wool straight Virginia man, to quote Obi wan, "These are not the tobacco scoops you are looking for."
Straight man?L8MCGt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.