PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lemon glazed flounder and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Bright Flek 2021 in a straight smooth medium brown year 1912 Henry Tongue billiard with a tapered amber stem and an orific bit. Been watching the Braves-Red Sox game.
Henry Tongue_cased.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2018 Curly Block in my Ken Barnes billiard.

IMG-1230.png

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Savinelli 140th Anniversary in a Stefano Santambrogio bent Rhodesian, relaxing in the workspace while wife & horse are out on a local jaunt. Big fan of this blend, for sure. 9.1/10

Bird report: Cailfornia quail, California scrub-jay, California towhee, House finch, Golden-crowned sparrow, Eurasian collared dove, American crow, Hairy woodpecker, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, and Oak titmouse.

Wishing everyone a lovely evening!

stefano.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the first third of this bowl of year 2012 Astley’s No. 55 in a 1978 straight smooth brown BBB Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Dodgers-Marlins game, and am downloading cat photos and videos.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

ThomasS

Might Stick Around
Apr 30, 2024
Bayfield, WI
Out and about checking water points and feed availability so I filled a Sav 320 with some DNR's and just took it easy. Cool'ish weather here but quite dry for us but greener than most. Have a super day everyone. Also just a timely reminder that there is a fraudulent tobacco web site selling in the U. S. it's well documented on here in another thread if you wish to dig. I made enquiries and was saved the heartache of being duped by my good friend @Servant King thank you buddy 🙏
View attachment 308587
I ‘d send you some of our rain if I could. I swear I could throw pottery from my front yard. Beautiful shot, and best wishes

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of 1990s Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top Dublin with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style.
DWarren_2017.jpg

Not much cat drama today, which was a relief. Sam the Scamp got drunk from the catnip ball. One of the orange scampers wanted to eat my reading glasses. More later.
SamSock.jpg
OTChewsGlasses1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.