CT, USA
GLP Navigator in a Ropp with horn stem

53760935279_a907fb8902_h.jpg
Thats a sweet ropp my man

Hillcrest

Administrator
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Today Sutliffe 507-c with a pinch of Lane 1-Q in the Barontini 1/2 Spigot with 9mm filter in the yard in a lawnchair while the baby bunny trimmed the clover, grass and wild strawberry leaves; after dinner dried Newminster 400 in the Savinelli 2614KS with 6mm filter. Interestingly the birds and chipmunks have a warning call to each other whenever a hawk flys in ... they all scramble while two robbins and two catbirds chase the hawk away. Its very fast and I wonder how they know so quickly ... the chipmunks are usually the first to sound the alarm.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'll be on my diet for a few days after yesterday's giant lunch. :) I've a third of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-A's game.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Downloaded the three videos I took before bedtime of the orange fella and Long Tail play fighting. It is a little sad to see Momma Sam and Long Tail sniffing around the house all day looking for him. We'll miss him, but he has a great home now. That is what is important. Now, we need to find a home for Long Tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.