PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Wilke Back Bay w/o perique in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Dublin Sterling Canadian 264 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu, but he’ll make you a batch if you ask. Taking a work break to make sure Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave eat. Sleepy Suzy is not overly patient about waiting her turn, but this is the easier way for me to make all happy. No Abner the Eager or Harry the Hairy so far this day.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling264 .jpg

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
C&D Sansepolcro in a Savinelli Capri 604 Oom Paul. Rough edges? Nope, just an easy smoking, smooth wonderful pipe tobacco. NOTE: Thanks for this gift from a Pipe Club member (!). NOTE2: I'm of a belief that Oom Paul's don't get all the love they deserve .... classic, traditional, great "feel in the hand" & their deep narrow bowls have special merits.

1716956076369.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a light low calorie snack, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
This is my first day of my 77th yr on earth. That means I turned 76 today. I've got an appt. to have some skin cancer removed from my right arm this a.m. It's about the size of a quarter on the outside of my bicep.
Getting ready to drive over to the dermatologist's offices at 11:00 a.m.
Smoking some Match 965 in my no name octo panel sitter.
Happy Birthday brother! puffy 👍🎂

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Except for touch ups, which I'll do tomorrow night, this Archie story is finished. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a tapered black vulcanite stem, too. When I left the studio, the scampers ran down the hall to greet me.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.