PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this hot and humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Watching the Giants-Mets game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Silverwing

Might Stick Around
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Today is a very happy day! I have a new pipe to break in and it’s one I’ve been somewhat enamored with for a while. It’s a Peterson System Spigot 312. Sort of a bent brandy I suppose, with a spigot mount on a tapered vulcanite p-lip mouthpiece.

I’ve been cellaring exactly one and a half flakes of Erinmore while waiting to purchase this pipe and now that it’s here it’s time to smoke it. Having a Guinness as my drink.

I’ve smoked exclusively Palmetto Balkan and Peter Stokkebye LBF this week, with the exclusion of two bowls of 2023 Anthology last night at the cigar bar.IMG_0783.jpeg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side for lunch. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Going to clean a few pipes.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Sutliffe 507-C in the Peterson Sandblasted Pub. I thoroughly wiped it clean and then decided to wax it even though its sandblasted. Just a touch up because I am so pleased with it. I'm at the point now that the ember rests like a small marble on top of the tobacco and rides all the way down to white ash. Pretty cool !
Everyone enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend ! Thank you to all who served in our military forces and Eternal thanks and prayers for those who gave all and their families and descendants. 🇺🇸
1716665789214.png

Status
Not open for further replies.