PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The rain subsided, so I managed to get one set of walking reps in today. Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
@Fralphog Army/Ordinance, accepted as his first choice. Bomb squad is his goal. Also, was Captain of the cadets (received the sabre), and Summa Cum Laude. He rocked ROTC at Gonzaga, absolutely thrived with it! Career Army is his plan.
View attachment 222429
Always appreciate it when young men and women decide to serve in our Military. I taught ROTC at Boise State for three years. Really enjoyed sowing into the lives of many future Army Leaders.
Nice picture of “the first Salute “.

Peterson System Numerical Smoke continues: Well, a 305 is should follow, but the one I have on the way to me will not be here for a few weeks. I'll circle back to it when it does, BUT... this gorgeous (306 shape) Peterson Deluxe 11FB dark smooth filled with Wilke Rum Maple is just the treat for a lunchtime break & read in the shop.
View attachment 222579
Tintin 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.