PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Good day all! After a 5 1/2 hour drive for wife's medicals, finally starting this May 1st with C&D Bayou Morning in a thick-walled Upshall P Dublin with quarter-bent pencil shank and tapered stem. Happy Birthday, TheIronMonkey!
Thank you very much, but my birthday was on February 11th. My Birthday pipe was delayed in getting to the US—I’ll be smoking it soon!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Got an aro bug today.. on deck is C&D Mocha in the Falcon Meer, and then Reiner Professional in the Schowa Dublin. Decaf to start and then whatever the smoke says to me...
View attachment 219421
note to self: don't bother smoking C&D Mocha all on it's own ever again. Just...not that tasty and boring. Moisty though, so will be just the thing to try mixing in with the way too dry Peretti Crown and see how that works for the both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.