PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevaditude

Can't Leave
Apr 5, 2022
Northern Nevada
Peterson System Pipe Numerical Smoke~Off continued: Took a break from working in shop & threw some darts. Decided to show it with my old Peterson System 313 Rusticated commonly referenced as 'pineapple' carving rather than the more recent often referred to as 'pinecone'. I like them all as the share the history AND they smoke great. This is some of Sutliif's Buttered Rum. Not bad at all... be well puffy
313Darts.jpg

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
My first smoke of this Irish Seconds (Peterson) Pub Pipe with some Sutliff Aromatic English. This is my third 1oz bag of this tobacco in two years. While it's a fine smoke I'm just not in love with it and don't have any strong desire to revisit it or cellar it. Good to finally come to that conclusion.

signal-2023-05-25-195310.jpeg

On the other the other hand I followed up this smoke with Match Sunrise in a MM Legend and it was extremely enjoyable. I had just ordered 8oz of Match 20 (the largest single purchase of any one tobacco I've ever made) and now wish I had gotten 8oz Match Sunrise instead/as well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak, baked potato and sweet corn dinner. Dessert will be ready soon. Took the trash and recycle cans to the street, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Watching the Braves-Phillies game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a double decker strawberry short cake for dessert, and am now smoking several years old Dunhill Elizabethan in a straight smooth, dark brown patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Going back to dieting, now.
Dunhill_1952Apple_ODA_Bruyere_806 B124.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.