PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a hand full of unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV Prince of Wales in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few previously smoked pipe while the estate pipes I've been cleaning are drying.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
The day turned rainy so I had my last pipe of the day in my Alpha Freehand with the last of my Plum Pudding. I have not decided if I will reorder Plum Pudding or not. I enjoy it, but I'm not sure that it offers me anything that Match Walnut or Match Holiday does for me. The Alpha Freehand is the first pipe that I bought that was made in Israel. It was really inexpensive, but it has turned out to be one of my favorite pipes.Alpha Freehand.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Match Elizabethan/PC in a Savinelli Hercules Hungarian/Oom-Paul, after a visit to our "trading post" Walgreens. My wife gave this to me for Christmas some years ago or I'm not sure I'd have an Oom-Paul, with its fine deep chamber, which handles this blend well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Do you know if Comoy and Don Regular have anything in common. Was Don Regular made by Bari possibly a Comoy second? That pipe looks a lot like what I’m smoking this morning. View attachment 222740
If yours has a number on it. check the Comoy's number chart. I would like to see all the stamping on the pipe if you wouldn't mind doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.