PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for later, an MM cob with a Forever stem packed with Esoterica Tilbury, for when the spirit calls. The cat just knocked the cordless phone charger off the top of the wifi modem ... while asleep. He woke himself up. Now he's looking down to see where it went. I'll move the drape behind him so he can look out the window. Now he's sliding past my shoulder to go on patrol. Nap complete.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
My off diet lunch was two slices of Romanian Cozonac Crema cu Lapte brioche with one slice topped with Romanian peach jelly. Also had two slices of Cozonac Insiropat Nuci & Cirese with one slice topped with Romanian cherry jelly. I followed that with a giant Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in, a bunch of unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple. A cup of Chinese tea went with it. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Going to work on cleaning estate pipes now.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
Bratislava today, Budapest tomorrow. LVC pipe with Germaine’s NO 2 on a rainy windy day on the Danube River. Kurst knows I am coming, but I am ready for him. The Heart of Darkness consumes me. View attachment 222199
I can't wait for your photos from Budapest! I'm going to spend 5 weeks in Hungary, some days in Budapest and after that in Balatonfüred from 1. July, it's my favourite place to chill.
P.S.: Visegrád (Castle) and the curve of Danube is among the most beautiful parts of the river, you will arrive there before Budapest.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
My off diet lunch was two slices of Romanian Cozonac Crema cu Lapte brioche with one slice topped with Romanian peach jelly. Also had two slices of Cozonac Insiropat Nuci & Cirese with one slice topped with Romanian cherry jelly. I followed that with a giant Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in, a bunch of unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple. A cup of Chinese tea went with it. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Going to work on cleaning estate pipes now.
View attachment 222223
Just curious, did you make that lunch yourself or order takeout/bring-in ? Sounds delicious !

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Awhile back I bought a packet of Sutliffe B27 Smooth Black and Gold, a cavendish blend. I liked it well enough when I tried it but now that it has dried out a bit it is very smooth and slow burning and tasty. The ash clings to the bowl well and i may switch to this for breaking in new pipes. No bite and mild. Vauen Olaf bent egg with 9mm filter.

PennyStonks

Can't Leave
Nov 22, 2022
Higbee, MO
Peretti 333 in a Country Gentleman. I received this tobacco along with some no name. The no name aroma carried over to the other tobacco in the package. Over a year later and I can still taste the no name sauce on this. Not necessarily a bad thing because I really enjoy no name but I will have to get some more 333 in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.