PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just about finished with this bowl of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to feed Suzy and Molly.
Merchant_Service_Standard2020 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess. When it rains, she's the only who shows up. Wish I could let her come inside, but Suzy and especially Molly hate other cats. We've tried to make it work, but sadly, it won't.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am having my last smoke of the day, which is year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe or tobacco in a long time. The pipe is dedicated this blend, and it's the best $19.95 I ever spent. Pipes in the Chippendale line smoke far above their pay grade.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.